Đình Thuận Hòa nằm ở thôn Thuận Hòa, xã Phước Thuận, huyện Ninh Phước. Từ thành phố Phan Rang - Tháp Chàm dọc theo quốc lộ 1A về phía Nam khoảng 1km là đến. Đình Thuận Hòa tọa lạc tại trung tâm thôn Thuận Hòa, xây dựng trên một khu đất có diện tích khoảng 3.500m2, mặt hướng về phía Nam, xa xa có dòng sông Quao bao bọc, đây là một công trình kiến trúc cổ còn được lưu giữ cho tới ngày nay.

Thuận Hòa được đánh dấu từ sự kiện lịch sử vào năm 1692, đời Chúa Minh - Nguyễn Phước Chu - năm thứ nhất 1692, vua Chiêm là bà Tranh khởi loạn, Chúa sai Chưởng cơ Nguyễn  Hữu Cảnh đánh phá bắt được bà Tranh đem về Phú Xuân. Từ đó phần đất phía Tây sông Phan Rang (sông Dinh) được sát nhập vào Phan Thiết, đặt thành Phủ Thuận Thành. Những năm sau đó, cư dân các tỉnh miền trung theo chân Chúa Nguyễn đến định cư ở vùng đất này.

Thuận Hòa bấy giờ là một khu rừng nằm giữa hai con sông, phía Bắc là dòng sông Phan Rang, phía Nam là dòng sông Quao. Do địa hình ở vùng đất mới hoang vu, có nhiều cây cỏ nên người dân đặt tên là xóm “Truông”, về sau đọc thành xóm “Thuông”. Ban đầu Đình được xây dựng bằng tranh, tre đơn giản để phục vụ tín ngưỡng thờ cúng của người dân. Khoảng đầu thế kỷ XIX, cư dân ngày càng đông đúc, đất đai khai khẩn được nhiều, dân xóm “Thuông” mới đệ đơn xin Triều Nguyễn lập làng, lấy tên Thuận Hòa với mong ước cầu cho sự hòa hợp giữa “Thiên - Địa - Nhân” và dân làng luôn được yên ổn. Ngôi Đình thẩm mỹ hiện còn cũng được xây dựng trong khoảng thời gian ấy. Do không có bia ký để lại, nên chưa xác định được năm xây dựng cụ thể. Niên đại sớm nhất ở Đình còn biết được là vào năm Tự Đức thứ 5 (1852), ghi ở dòng lạc khoản trên đôi câu đối treo ở án thờ Thần. Sau này vào những năm 1922, 1968, 1994, 1997 dân làng đều có trùng tu Đình. Qua các lần tu bổ, một số chi tiết nhỏ bị sai lệch, nhưng các công trình kiến trúc chính vẫn giữ được nét nguyên thủy ban đầu.
Đình Thuận Hòa từng là cơ sở cách mạng trong thời kỳ kháng chiến chống Pháp. Năm 1945, Tỉnh ủy Ninh Thuận đóng tại Đình, ngày 25/6/1946 tại Đình đã diễn ra cuộc họp bàn về phương hướng xây dựng Đảng, gây dựng phong trào cơ sở, tổ chức ban trừ gian. Năm 1947, Đình là địa điểm của cuộc họp thành lập Chi bộ Đảng, lấy tên: “Chi bộ tiền phong”. Do Đình là cơ sở hoạt động cách mạng, nên năm 1948, thực dân Pháp đã cho quân đóng đồn quanh Đình nhằm dập tắt phong trào cách mạng. Chúng đã san bằng hồ sen trước cửa Đình, đập vỡ Bình Phong, Miễu thờ,…nhưng các công trình kiến trúc chính vẫn còn lưu giữ được cho đến ngày nay.

Trên bình đồ, Đình có kiến trúc dạng chữ Khẩu, bao gồm: Nghị môn, bức Bình Phong, tòa Chánh Điện, nhà Đông, nhà Tây, nhà Tiền Hiền, miếu Thanh Minh. Tất cả các công trình này được bao bọc bởi bức tường thành xây bằng gạch, đá, vôi. Từ Nghi Môn vào, qua bức Bình Phong là đến tòa Chánh Điện, hai bên tòa Chánh Điện có hai hành lang dẫn đến nhà Đông và nhà Tây. Nối hai đầu nhà Đông và nhà Tây là nhà Tiền Hiền, tạo nên một công trình khép kín. Miếu Thanh Minh nằm ở phía Đông tòa Chánh Điện. Như vậy, từ phía Nam nhìn vào chúng ta thấy rằng, nhà Tiền Hiền là nét ngang trên, tòa Chánh Điện là nét ngang dưới, nhà Đông - nhà Tây - Miếu Thanh Minh là hai nét “sổ” của chữ “Khẩu” ấy.  
Đình thờ thần Thành Hoàng - vị thần bảo trợ cho làng. Hiện Đình còn lưu giữ hiện vật sắc tự đức năm thứ 5 (1852), chất liệu giấy gió; sắc tự đức năm thứ 33 (1880), chất liệu giấy gió; sắc đồng khánh năm thứ 2 (1887); sắc duy tân ( 1909); sắc khải định (1924). Tất cả những sắc phong trên được bảo tồn nguyên vẹn cho đến ngày nay. Hàng năm dân làng Thuận Hòa tổ chức tế thần nhằm vào ngày 10/3 âm lịch trùng với ngày giỗ tổ Hùng Vương.
Đình Thuận Hòa có nhiều giá trị về lịch sử, văn hóa và kiến trúc nghệ thuật, được Bộ Văn hóa Thông tin ký quyết định công nhận di tích cấp quốc gia về kiến trúc nghệ thuật vào ngày 19/01/2001./.  
Phan Vi
Trung tâm Thông tin Xúc tiến Du lịch Ninh Thuận

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Семья Гармония
Деревня Динь Туан Хоа Туан Хоа расположен в Фуок Туан, Нинь Phuoc района. От города Фан Ранг - Тап Чам вдоль шоссе 1А составляет около 1 км к югу. Деревня Динь Туан Хоа расположен в центре гармонии, построенный на земельном участке площадью около 3.500m2, с видом на юг, удаленная река в окружении Quao, это старый архитектура также сохранились и по сей день.

Гармония отмечается с историческими событиями в 1692 году, рожденный от Бога, Мин - Нгуен Phuoc Чу - первый 1692 год, король Чампа рисовал ее восстание, Бог послал двигатель Генеральный прокурор Нгуен Хыу Кань поймали набеги ее картины привести к Фу Сюань. С тех пор земля к западу от реки Фанранг (River Palace) был объединен в Фантьет, установите Фушунь. В последующие годы, жители центральных провинций следовать за Господом Нгуен поселиться в этой области.

Время Гармония лес расположен между двух рек, реки к северу от Фан Ранг, к югу от реки Quao. Из-за рельефа местности на новой земле пустынной, с многих растений должны люди называли сосед "поле", после прочтения о соседях "часто". Семья Первоначально построенный соломы, бамбука простой богослужения народа. В начале девятнадцатого века, люди все более переполненном, очистка больше земли, районные жители «регулярного» подается династии Нгуен созданы деревню, по имени Гармония с желанием гармонии между "Бога - Расположение - Человек "и жители всегда были мирными. Косметическая дом также хорошо построен в течение этого времени. Не имею надписи уйти, не должны быть определены в специальном здании. Самые ранние даты в Динь также известный как Ту Дук в 5 (1852), записанный в предыдущих строках пункта связи параллельные приговоры висит в алтарь Бога. Позже в 1922, 1968, 1994, 1997 сельские жители Подвеска восстановлена. Через восстановленных раз, некоторые мелкие детали неверны, но основная структура сохраняет оригинальные черты оригинала.
Динь Туан Хоа бывший революционная база во время войны против Франции. 1945, базирующаяся в Нин Туан провинции семьи, День семьи 06/25/1946 на заседаниях состоялся партийного строительства ориентации, строительство низовых движений, оргкомитет кроме времени. 1947, Динь является заседание филиала партии, названной: "Читайте в пионеры". У Динь является основой революционной деятельности, так и в 1948 году французские войска были размещены вокруг семьи, чтобы погасить революционное движение. Мы выровняли пруд с лотосами в передней Динь, Бин Фонг разбиты, святыни, ... но главные здания сохранились и по сей день.

На карте, Семья Экспорт-образный архитектура, в том числе: Указ предметов, фотографий Бинь Фонг Дьен районный суд г. Востока, Западной, Тянь-Иен Тхань Минь храм. Все эти здания окружены стенами из кирпича, камня, извести. С Nghi на пн, Бинь Фонг последняя картина в суд зал, зал судебных стороны с двумя коридоров, ведущих на Восток и Запад. Подключите оба конца на Востоке и Западе нынешние деньги, создавая замкнутый цикл. Тхань Минь Храм расположен в Восточной холле здания. Таким образом, с юга мы смотрим на что, нынешние деньги на горизонтальной инсульта, зал Здание находится под горизонтальных штрихов, Восток - Запад - Тхань Минь Храм "окно" два удара из "Экспорт", он ,
Королевская семья поклонение - бог спонсором деревня. Показать Динь также обладает отличной добродетель самоуправления хранения 5 лет (1852), бумажные материалы ветра; моральный самоидентификация 33-й год (1880), бумажные материалы ветра; медь открыт 2-й год (1887);только новая идентичность (1909); показал идентичность (1924). Все рукоположен сохранились нетронутыми и по сей день. Каждый год жители пожертвовать Harmony организацию, направленную на 10/3 лунный день совпадает с годовщиной Hung Vuong.
Динь Туан Хоа имеет много ценных исторических, культурных и архитектурно-художественную, Министерство культуры и информации подписали решение о признании национальным памятником архитектурного искусства на 19/01/2001 /.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THUAN HOA TEMPLE
Thuan Hoa Temple located in Thuan Hoa village, Phuoc Thuan commune, Ninh Phuoc district. it is about 1 km far from Phan Rang - Thap Cham City along Highway 1A to the south. Thuan Hoa Temple located in the center of Thuan Hoa village, built on a land area of approximately 3.500 m2, facing the south, distantly surrounded by Quao river, this is an ancient architecture still preserved to now.
Thuan Hoa is marked from the historical event in 1692, during the Lord Minh - Nguyen Phuoc Chu - the first year in 1692, the King of Champa, Madame Tranh revolted, the Lord sent the Attorney General, Nguyen Huu Canh to raid and catch Madame Tranh to bring back Phu Xuan. Since then, the western land of Phan Rang river (Dinh River) was merged into Phan Thiet, named as Thuan Thanh Prefect. In the following years, residents of the central provinces followed Lord Nguyen to settle in this area.
Thuan Hoa, at that time, was a forest located between two rivers, the north is Phan Rang River, the south is Quao River. Because the terrain in the new land was desolated, had many brushes, the local people named it as "Truong" village. Later, it was read as “Thuong” village. Initially, the Temple was built by thatch, bamboo simply to serve for worship service of the local people. In the early nineteenth century, people were increasingly crowded, cleared more land, the local residents of “Thuong” village requested Nguyen Dynasty to establish the village, named Thuan Hoa with the wish for the harmony between "Heaven - Earth - Human" and the villagers are always peaceful. The Cosmetic Temple, which currently exists, was also built during that time. Due to without any left stele, it was impossible to determine the specific time of building. Earliest dates in the Temple which is still known is Tu Duc in the 5th (1852), written in the preceding paragraph parallel wood panels hanging in the God's altar. Later in 1922, 1968, 1994, 1997 villagers have the temple restored. Through the restoration, some small details are incorrect, but the main structure retains formerly original features.
Formerly, Thuan Hoa Temple used to be a revolutionary base during the war fighting against France. In 1945, Ninh Thuan Provincial Party’s Committee based at the Temple. On 25/06/1946 at the temple, there happened the meeting on discussing the Party construction orientation, building grassroots movements, organizing the committee of fighting dishonest people. In 1947, the Temple was the venue of the meeting to establish the Party Branch, named: "Cell of Pioneers". Because the Temple was the base of revolutionary activities, in 1948, the French troops stationed around the Temple aimed to extinguish the revolutionary movement. They leveled the lotus pond in front of the Temple, smashed the Screen, Shrines, ... However, the main buildings are still preserved to this day.
On the map, the Temple has the architecture of  Mouth shape, including: Nghi gate, Screen, the central chamber, the Eastern house, the Western house, the Tien Hien house, Thanh Minh Temple. All these buildings are surrounded by brick, stone, lime walls. Entering the Nghi gate, through Binh Phong screen is the Central Chamber, two sides of the Central Chamber have two corridors leading to the East and the West houses. Connecting both ends of the East and the West is the Tien Hien house, this creates a closed construction. Thanh Minh Temple is located in the East of the Central Chamber. Thus, from the South looking inside, we can see that, the Tien Hien house is on the horizontal stroke, the central chamber is the below horizontal stroke, the East - the West, Thanh Minh Temple is two vertical stroke of the "Khau" word.
The Temple worships the tutelary god – the guardian god for the village. Currently, the temple still reserves the exhibits of the royal honor-conferring diploma of Tu Duc the 5th year (1852), with the material of paper; the royal honor-conferring diploma of Tu Duc 33th year (1880), with the material of paper; the royal honor-conferring diploma of Dong Khanh the 2nd year (1887); of Duy Tan (1909); of Khai Dinh (1924). All the above royal honor-conferring diplomas have been preserved intact to this day. Annually, the villagers of Thuan Hoa village organized the offering of sacrifice to idols on 10/3 lunar year coincides with the anniversary of Hung King.
Thuan Hoa Temple has many valuable historical, cultural and architectural art values, was acknowledged by the Ministry of Culture and Information to sign its decision to recognize as the national vestige of architectural art on 19/01/2001 ./.